Home Forum Home Hotels Apartments Dental Vacations Advertise Contact Search FAQ
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Guest Subject: Help me. I don't know how contacting her works.
iwndtkot

posted on 08-06-2005 at 19:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Help me. I don't know how this works.

Let me start off by saying I'm a 29 year old American bachelor. Up until recently I really had no desire to meet and/or marry any kind of woman, foreign or not.

But a few days ago I clicked on a banner add for bride.ru. I didn't take it very seriously, but of course I browsed through a few pages in the typical internet browsing fashion. The my eyes fell on one particular girl and I was frozen solid.

Her beauty is unearthly. And now I've had her face stuck in my head for days, and it's driving me nuts! I keep thinking I should subscribe to the site just to send this one woman an email or some other quick contact. But I balk at what I am going to say, or if I should even say anything to a woman on a 'looking for marriage' website. What is she going to think about a man who is not all that sure about getting married? Feels like I am in the wrong place for the wrong reason.

I am not used to this. It would be a lot easier if I could invite her out for coffee.

Any tips on letter writing to someone who probably can't read English?

But in the back of my mind is this nagging doubt that this profile can't be for real. As if there is a voice back there telling me "women like this don't need to meet men on the internet." And I keep thinking that any contact I send will end up going to a pair of pranksters who posted some famous Russian actress on the net.

At this point I turn to the community that is experienced with meeting Russian women..... What should I do?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By iwndtkot (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member

posted on 09-08-2005 at 10:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Communication help

I can help with language and cultural problems and teach you the basics of Russian language in just a few lessons.
Olena_47@msn.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Guest (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Cartagena Travel Guide reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Cartagena Travel Guide. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Cartagena Travel Guide